Refreshed on the Road
It’s that time of year again…..travel, travel, travel to see all the family you can during Holiday vacation. We know traveling can be a little taxing so here is a list of our top 8 must have beauty products to keep us looking and feeling refreshed. Even after the long layovers!
1. CND’s Solar Oil- keep your nails and skin looking freshly manicured with this super hydration oil.
2. Dermalogica’s Conditioning Body Wash- keep your whole body feeling good with this luxurious body wash.
3. Bumble and Bumble’s Hairdresser’s Oil Trio Travel Set- Includes shampoo, conditioner and primer to maintain lusturious hair!
4. Dermalogica’s Pre-Cleanse Wipes- these will rid your skin of any impurities and remove any make up. Leaving your skin glowing and refreshed.
5. Dermalogica's Stress Positive Eyelift- This active, cooling cream-gel masque energizes skin to reduce visible signs of stress. High-performance formula minimizes the appearance of puffiness and dark circles, increases skin luminosity, lifts the eye area and helps restore skin barrier integrity.
6. Gem Stone Water Bottle- Promote positive vibes and purification into your daily routine with the all-natural, energizing effects of raw crystals. A pure crystal stone is fastened inside each glass bottle, creating an elixir that supports revitalization and clarification of the mind and body.
7. Lemongrass Essential Oil-Lemongrass oil has a light and fresh lemony smell with earthy undertones. It is stimulating, relaxing, soothing, and balancing. It is known to boost energy.
8. 24K Gold Crystal Collagen Eye and Lip Mask- These eye and lip masks treat dark circles, and puffiness while hydrating, moisturizing and firming. It also protects against premature ageing.